Part 4 of 5 in the series of interviews “How would the Gospels look different if …?” is with Dr Robert M. Price, he is skeptical of the bible and contends that Jesus is a mythical character and is the Professor of Biblical Criticism at the Center for Inquiry Institute.
- Dr Price has a website The Robert M. Price Homepage and hosts The Human Bible Podcast
- The Septuagint
- An overview of The Christ-Myth Theory from wikipedia
- Robin Hood and King Arthur are possible real figures with lots of legend accreted around them.
- Caesar Augustus and Apollonius of Tyre
- William Mitchel Ramsey
- The Works of Flavius Josephus
- Euripides and his play Dionysius
- Vigil’s Aeneid
- Achilles Tatius
- Leucippe and Clitophon
- Carl Jung
Books to Consider
- The Christ-Myth Theory and Its Problems
- Incredible Shrinking Son of Man: How Reliable Is the Gospel Tradition?
- Deconstructing Jesus
- The Case Against The Case For Christ: A New Testament Scholar Refutes the Reverend Lee Strobel
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email email@example.com (audio files welcome)