Saw an interesting article that had a study that was touted as showing that atheists are more compassionate when it comes to charitable giving. I’m not sure the study says what they think it says. The results are certainly interesting but probably not in the way those who will shill it think.
- I originally saw the article mentioned over at Glenn Beck’s The Blaze.
- And the original description can be found over at Live Science
- The Hoover Institute has a paper on the topic titled Religious Faith and Charitable Giving
- I would definitely recommend How to Lie with Statistics. Not perfectly on topic for this subject but it does teach you how to approach stats and claims with an appropriate degree of skepticism.
Ask your questions or share your feedback
- Comment on the shownotes
- Call (903) 231-2221 to leave a voicemail
- Email email@example.com (audio files welcome)